Tuesday, November 8, 2011

18 Weeks and Growing Strong!

Nothing much really to update, we had our regular monthly check-up last week and met another doctor within the office.  Baby's heartbeat is at a strong 144 again and s/he seems to be growing right on track!  We found out that my normal doctor is pregnant and will be on maternity leave when I'll likely be in labor- nice, huh?!  I didn't even have a clue she was pregnant!

I've also been feeling some little "kicks" the last few weeks and can't wait until they are strong enough for Mike to feel!  Such an amazing feeling!

Our next appointment is the anatomy scan next week Thursday and we are hoping to find out what this little one is!!!  After that we just have the regular monthly check-up on November 30th when we will be 22 weeks!

I cannot believe we are almost to the halfway point already!!  So crazy how fast time flies!

This week, baby is growing to the size of a:
MANGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment